A visit to our urgent care center can be a cost effective and time saving alternative to an emergency room visit. Not only is our urgent care center a much better value proposition, it also provides best of medical services combined with the ease of access and promptness of service which one needs in case of an emergency.
We are open 8 AM to 8 PM Monday through Friday and 10 AM to 4 PM on Saturdays.
- Short waiting time
- No appointment is necessary.
- Lower co-pays compared to Emergency Room Visits
- Most Insurance Plans are accepted
- Convenient evening – weekend hours
We offer X-ray, lab and medication dispensing on site so we can meet the needs of our patients conveniently and cost effectively.
We provide a complete spectrum of adult, senior and pediatric services in one location. These include:
- Immunizations & Physicals
- School & Sports Physicals
- Pre-Employment Physicals
- Laboratory & X-ray
- Medication Dispensing
- Vaccinations for travel
BROAD SPECTRUM OF ILLNESSES & INJURIES
- Sprained ankle
- Childhood Illnesses
- Bruises & Lacerations
- Sprains & Fractures
- Asthma & Bronchitis
- Ear Aches, Coughs & Sore Throats
- Cold, Flu & Fevers
- Allergic Reactions, Bites & Stings
- Rashes & Burns
- Work-Related Injuries
REGULAR MEDICAL NEEDS
We can also take care of your regular medical needs:
- Physical, Insurance & Premarital Exams
- Employment Physicals
- School & Camp Physicals
- Sports Physical, Sport Medicine
- Adult, Pediatric& Chronic Condition Care
- X-rays, Blood Tests
- Adult Immunizations
- Well Woman Exams, Pap Smears & Contraceptive Counseling **
- Confidential STD Testing & Treatment
- Travel & Preventative Medicine.